I am a qualified animal Reiki Master.
How does Reiki work?
We are all energy – atoms, molecules, all have an energy field. Like humans, animals also have Chakra (like energy vortex) and there are at least 7 known Chakras. Reiki is simply transferring universal life energy (known as Ki, pronounced Chi) to the recipient and promote self healing.
Benefits of Reiki:
- calms and reduces anxiety in animals
- reduces stress, and is great for rescued wildlife.
- Distance Reiki works anywhere in the world and you don’t need to stress out your pet to get it to the practitioner
- Balances the Chakra and promotes healing
- Overall great for spiritual, emotional, mental and physical well being.
“Nicole is such a beautiful woman with an incredibly kind and gentle soul. Her ability to connect with, nurture and heal animals is truly amazing and stems from her deep love and respect for them. After a distance Reiki session with Nicole, our fur baby adopted this new favourite position, she is very relaxed!